Appointments For Routine and Preventive Procedures Beginning May 4,2020: In accordance with Nebraska State Guidelines and after careful consideration for the safety of our patients, staff and community, our office will be open for routine and preventive dental care beginning May 4, 2020. If you had an appointment that was canceled, a team member will be calling you to assist getting your necessary treatment scheduled. Please feel free to call our office with any additional questions or to reschedule your appointment.
We are preparing for your appointment by taking additional precautions with our disinfecting routines, patient screenings before and during appointments, and appropriate distancing of patients.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Call or text the office from your car upon arrival. We will have you wait in your car until we can escort you to your treatment room.
- Appointed patient is the only one allowed in the office and treatment room. No accompanying family members unless the patient is a minor, and then we ask that only one guardian accompanies the minor.
- Wear a face covering and use hand sanitizer provided upon entering the office. If you don’t have a face covering, we will provide you with a disposable one when you enter the office.
- Additional screening questions and disclosure form to sign.
- Temperature check and pre-rinse in the treatment room.
- You may also notice our air filtration units in the office. These devices, manufactured by Surgically Clean Air, are hospital grade and filter and clean the air of viruses and bacteria. Additionally, a UV-C filter has been installed on our HVAC system to clean the air in the office.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, body aches or loss of sense of taste or smell, please call your physician and reschedule your appointment at least two weeks after your symptoms end. We have missed all of you and look forward to seeing you soon!